- Visual Studio Code
Senior Member of Technical Staff
2017 - present
- Co-lead on a project to create an Angular component library for the Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Served as Scrum Master for the development team.
- Supported other teams ramping up on Angular development.
- Led an effort to consolidate several Git repositories into a single monorepo, and wrote supporting tooling.
Senior Software Engineer II
2015 - 2017
- Worked on Constant Contact’s third generation email editor, a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG editor for building rich emails.
- Mentored a team of junior engineers for their capstone project.
- Built a dashboard for showing pull requests across multiple GitHub repositories using React and Node.js.
- Participated in regular Voice of the Customer (VOC) events including customer visits and support call listening sessions.
- Led development of several highly-requested features.
Ingenico Mobile Solutions
Senior Software Engineer
2014 - 2015
- Lead engineer of a small team consisting of three junior engineers.
- Performed extensive work on ROAMmerchant (merchant-facing web application) and REST API.
- Led an effort to give the ROAMmerchant front-end a visual overhaul.
Senior Software Engineer
Nashua, New Hampshire
2009 - 2014
- Led development of a cross-platform mobile application for EqualLogic storage arrays using Sencha Touch and PhoneGap.
- Contributed to the development of a proof-of-concept web management UI using Angular 1 and Kendo UI.
- Worked on Group Manager, the EqualLogic storage array application
- Led a project to make the EqualLogic management UI fully accessible and 508 compliant.
- Launched a code quality initiative, setting up code reviews with Review Board, continuous integration with Jenkins, and unit testing with JUnit.
2008 - 2009
- Continued work on the sipXecs open-source project along with the commercial, Nortel-supported SCS 500 edition.
- Integrated sipX/SCS 500 with FreeSWITCH conference bridge, with a conference management UI to manage participants.
2006 - 2008
- Implemented a search engine for the BlueView Management System (BVMS) using Apache Lucene.
- Implemented new front-end functionality using Apache Struts and Velocity.
Dynamics Research Corporation
2004 - 2006
- Updated a Department of Defense web application to be accessible/508 compliant.
- Designed and implemented a proof of concept visualization application for the DoD using Java Swing and JAXB.
- Developed a test automation system using JUnit and Selenium.
Software Engineer (Contractor)
- In a sustaining role, investigated and fixed bugs in the Digital Archives application using Struts and EJB.
- Implemented a graphical tool with Java Swing to automate parts of the customer onboarding process. This resulted in less downtime during onboarding and faster integration of new customer data.
2000 - 2004
- B.S. Computer Science
- Summa Cum Laude